"...See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;..." Rev 3:8

Sunday 2 February 2014

Knowing Him

John 17 v 3
""And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.""


The Lord showed me that if I am thinking over an issue/challenge more than I am resting in my relationship with Him, then that is an idol and needs to be brought down. 

This has been such a relief and brings such peace. When an issue comes up, I can peacefully hand it over to Him, then continue my praise and worshipful fellowship-relationship with Him. If anything needs to be done to solve the issue, then I am in the correct frame of mind to hear His voice and do anything He would like me to do concerning it.

Hallelujah!!!!!!


John 10 v 27
""My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.""

John 10 v 14
""I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.""

Oh Yes!!!!! The best thing in the world is to be in this love relationship with the Lord.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment