"...See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;..." Rev 3:8

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Life Happens - But

My greatest joy in life is the Lord. Many distractions and challenges come from all directions but to never be alone and to have the Lord walking with
you and in you all the time is the most wonderful thing possible!


In the second part of John 10 v 10 we see
"I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."

How Awesome is that!!!!

In Jeremiah 29 v 11 we see
"'For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, 
says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give 
you a future and a hope.'"

This is the Jesus I have come to know over many years - He has
ALWAYS been faithful to me. Through all the questions, trials,
hardships and joys - He has never left me! He is ever comforting,
guiding and loving me through His Holy Spirit. 

In Ephesians 3 v 17-19 we see
"that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you,
being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to
comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length
 and depth and height -
to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you
may be filled with all the fullness of God."

It is just the best thing!!!!!

There is just nothing in this world that can compare - NOTHING!


No comments:

Post a Comment