"...See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;..." Rev 3:8

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Today's the Day!!!!

Hallelujah!!!!

Hallo Everyone! What a beautiful new day! Welcome to "Open Door".


I would like to share what the Lord is doing in our lives. I hereby give and
dedicate this blog to my First Love - Jesus.

Well my good news today is 'New Life'. 
Hannah, our eldest son's wife is 2 months pregnant!


Wow, how precious is that!!!! Thank you Lord!!!
To think, someone totally new is in Hannah, totally unique, no one on the
face of the earth is the same.

In Psalm 139 v 13-16 we see:

"For You have formed my inward parts;
You have covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them."

Wow!!! Awesome!!!

It reminds me of our new life in Christ. When we hand over the reigns of
our lives to God and accept Jesus as our Lord and Saviour we become a
new creation!

In 2 Corinthians 5 v 17 we see:

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
old things have passed away;
behold, all things have become new."

Thank You Lord!!!!

So if circumstances, thoughts or people's words tell us anything else,
we can remain confident of who we are in Christ because -

In 2 Corinthians 5 v 21 we see:

"For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him."

Hallelujah! Thank you Lord!!!

So with joy in my heart, I say good-bye for today.





3 comments:

  1. congratulations on the opening of your blog, Mum! love you lots and lots xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much my precious daughter for inspiring me to have one!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for sharing your buoyant spirit and riches in Christ! I think we younger folk need it... Look forward to more!

      Delete