"...See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;..." Rev 3:8

Thursday 28 November 2013

Victory


Daniel 11 v 32b
"...; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits."

HALLELUJAH!!!

1 Corinthians 2 v 12
"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God."

ISN'T THAT WONDERFUL!!!!

1 Corinthians 15 v 57
"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

WOW!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!


Psalm 32 v 8
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye."

THANK YOU DADDY!!!

John 10 v 10b
""...I have come that they may have life, and that they have it more abundantly.""

HOW KIND HE IS!!!!

Jeremiah 33 v 3
"'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'"

WOW!!! HOW EXCITING IS THAT?????

Psalm 138 v 8
"The Lord will perfect (complete) that which concerns me;"


1 Peter 5 v 7
"casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you."

HE IS OUR FAITHFUL AND TRUE (Rev 19 v 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment