"...See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;..." Rev 3:8

Saturday 2 November 2013

Accusation!!!

The Lord showed me this morning:

Do I extend a hand of accusation?


OR

Do I extend a hand of grace?


Now I am generally a happy, gentle type of person, so the Lord was dealing with my heart.

I need to be like my Father. 

Romans 2 v 4
"Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?"

If my Father can extend mercy and grace, so can I.


To accuse even in my heart is to operate in Satan's manner-
It is not acceptable!

Rev 12 v 9,10 shows us Satan is the accuser of our brethren


1 Peter 4 v 8
"And above all things have fervent love for one another, for "love will cover a multitude of sins.""










No comments:

Post a Comment