"...See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;..." Rev 3:8

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Darkness


Sometimes one feels absolute darkness, other times it is as if it feels like a nothingness - silence.

He showed me about this, this last weekend.

Some people may want to panic and rush around saying words that definitely don't help the situation. Others may want to sit down, depressed. 

BUT

at time like these remember that He never leaves you nor forsakes you. So that is a truth to hang on to. The situation says otherwise but the Truth confirms His utmost love for you.

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."


Then gently put one foot in front of the other and go about your day.
Praise Him. This is the best way to remove darkness from your life.

In Judges 20:18 God sent Judah first into battle

"And the children of Israel arose, and went up to the house of God, and asked counsel of God, and said, Who of us shall go up first to the battle against the children of Benjamin? And the LORD said, Judah shall go up first."

Judah (Praise) was sent forth first and the battle was one!!

As I go about my daily life with praise on my lips, it penetrates every aspect of my life. It allows God to move the obstacles out of the way. It even has a huge affect on my dreams - they are peaceful and happy.

PRAISE THE LORD!!

In Isaiah 42:16 He encourages us:

" I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them."

HALLELUJAH!!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a rich, filling post! So helpful and edifying, thank you Lord...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em for your comment - Thank you Lord indeed! I value you so much! You are so so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete