"...See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;..." Rev 3:8

Friday 25 October 2013

NEVER doubt it!!!!!
I mean NEVER!!!


GOD LOVES YOU!!!!

There are myriads of Christians who are concentrating on where they are missing it, instead of basking in His love. This brings a world of insecurity and depression, and a feeling of having to perform. 

His whole Kingdom is centred and operated by love because God IS love. That is why our lives are attacked in this area.

God showed me today how His power operates through love too.
When we know who we are in Christ then we are secure! Out of this will flow His power to do all that He shows us to do.

I heard a teaching the other day. Jesus was so secure and victorious when He was tempted in the wilderness because He experienced His Father's love.

Matthew 3 v 17
"..."This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.""

At this point He had done no miracles yet. He was just loved because He was His son. It wasn't about works.


We are His bride - He loves us. He gazes at us in adoration!
You are deeply, deeply loved. Rest in that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment