"...See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;..." Rev 3:8

Monday 7 October 2013



Have you ever been through a time when it seems your prayers are not being heard??? There are piles of questions and no answers in your mind???

People have said they hear nothing. Well the Lord allowed me to go through a time like that - now I understand.

There are things that stood out for me in this revelation.

There are 'facts' BUT there is 'Truth'!

The facts may be - 'I don't feel that the Lord is there.'
BUT
The Truth says - 
"...For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you.""
                                                                     Hebrews 13 v 5

The facts may be - 'He doesn't answer me.'
BUT
The Truth says - 
"'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'"
                                                             Jeremiah 33 v 3

The facts may be - 'I can't do this any more.'
BUT
The Truth says - 
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
                                    Philippians 4 v 13


The Lord showed me to press in no matter what is 'seems' like.

"I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us." Philippians 3 v 14

To believe what He says not what the facts say.

God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?   Numbers 23 v 19

And such an important lesson I learned that out ways anything else - TO PRAISE HIM.

"Now when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushes against..., who had come against Judah; and they were defeated."
                                 2 Chronicles 20 v 23

It works EVERY TIME! 




No comments:

Post a Comment