"...See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;..." Rev 3:8

Saturday 18 January 2014

Jesus

My Jesus

Our Jesus

How sweet is His name to our lips. Wow! What He has attained for us! I bow down on my knees and worship you Jesus.

I read this morning:

Romans 13 v 14
"But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts."

Even though He is within me, I can also put Him on - imagine then - that is what the world will see - Jesus.

We will truly be the light of the world then if we are clothed in Jesus.

Matthew 5 v 14
""You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.""


Romans 14 v 17
"for the kingdom of God is not food and drink, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit."

I learned about the Law of Focus recently. 
What you focus on increases.
So, when you concentrate on what you haven't got, or maybe on other's mistakes, that is what you will see more and more of.

BUT

When you concentrate on what Jesus has done for you and what He has attained for you, that is what you will see and experience more of!!! Hallelujah!!!
It also works for people. The more you look for the good points in people, the more you will find! And oh what a difference it makes to life!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment