"...See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;..." Rev 3:8

Saturday 4 January 2014

Partaking with Gusto!!


Psalm 23 v 5,6
"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever."

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

The Lord showed me what to write this morning as I was watching a dove eating out of the bowl of seed that I had put out.


May we eat what the Lord has put out for us this day- not only food!! All His provision for today. The flowers in our path, the rain, the food, the people, the situations. Partake of and take notice with thanksgiving - this is not a boring life - He provides richly and abundantly. Eat with gusto of the life He gives us - new mercies everyday!!!

Wow!! That is Fantastic!!!!

Look around and notice the beauty He has put out for you and enjoy with thanksgiving.


It's a Beautiful New Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment