"...See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;..." Rev 3:8

Tuesday 24 September 2013


It's Important
VERY Important!


Last night I went through to my desk to write down a reminder for today (important), thus the need to go and make a note. Then on entering the room, my eyes caught a paper next to the telephone. Taking it to write on, my eyes caught another reminder already written on the paper. I started to think about that and in the process I totally forgot what I wanted  to write down. 
That night I couldn't remember what it was, and this morning having my alone time with the Lord, frustrating thoughts of "What was it????" kept distracting me.

aaah!!!!! Then revelation moment!

Our dear Lord taught me another valuable lesson:-

He reminded me of Romans 12 v 2
"And do not be conformed to this world, but be 
transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove 
what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."

It's hugely important that we renew our minds. If we don't, the world will certainly leave an imprint on our minds causing us to forget His precious promises and forget who we are in Christ. 

So subtle yet so dangerous!
So simple yet so profound!!

Prov 23 v 7
"For as he thinks in his heart, so is he..."






No comments:

Post a Comment