"...See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;..." Rev 3:8

Saturday 28 September 2013


I would like to say thank you so much for popping by.

The Lord has shown me how vital and important it is to live a life
of thanksgiving and praise.

Psalms 107 v 1
"Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever."



I thank you for loving and following Jesus - it brings me such joy to share my love for Him with you!

Romans 1 v 8
"First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world."

It is beautiful to see you sharing Jesus with others - what joy!!!

3 John 4
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

To live a life of thanksgiving and praise to God first and then mankind makes all the difference to your life - it changes every situation.

So, thank you, I appreciate you!!







No comments:

Post a Comment